In this post we will share tips for eyeliner which help you learn on how to apply eyeliner?
You need these beauty tools for an eyeliner:
- Eyeliner (liquid gel or solid wax)
- Eye Shadow Base
- a brush with a thin applicator
The perfect eyeliner line – how it works:
A lash line makes the eyelashes look thicker and is therefore always the perfect complement to mascara. No wonder that this trend is always up to date. The eye shape is emphasized depending on the eyeliner variant. However, this look only has its full effect if the line is really drawn exactly and does not have too many wobbles. That’s why here is the step-by-step tips for eyeliner:
- Firmly tighten the eyelid with your free hand. With the other hand, pick up the eyeliner with a fine brush or grab a liquid eyeliner directly.
- Now draw a narrow line as close as possible to the lash line. It is best to paint the eyeliner in two moves: first to the middle, then extend the already painted line. If you are still a little unsure, you should use the eyeliner to place individual points directly on the lash line and then connect them together.
- If there are still small gaps on the lash line, you can repair them with a kohl pencil. Its soft texture forgives small inaccuracies.
- Are there any small mistakes? Never correct them with your finger, in most cases that makes it worse. Rather reach for a damp cotton swab.
Extra tips for makeup:
- To create the best conditions for eyeliner pulling, support the elbow while painting so that the hand becomes calmer.
- Always work with a waterproof eyeliner, otherwise the eyeliner will blur during the day. Many beginners make the mistake of choosing a water-soluble product. And so favor the “raccoon eyes” effect
- The color of the eyeliner should be matched to the eye color and hair color. If you have blonde hair and light eyes, a brown, dark green or dark blue eyeliner or kohl pencil, for example, looks more natural. Black can be used for dark hair colors.
- No gaps should be left between the eyelashes and the eyeliner – this makes the lash line appear thinner.
- Liquid eyeliner paints very precise lines. If you are still unsure of how to use it, you can use a kohl for the make-up. So small inaccuracies are not so noticeable.
- If you want to put on real cat eyes, you can let the eyeliner run out to the side eye. It does not have to be based on the shape of the eyes. It is more important that the look looks coherent in the end and not overloaded.