The eyeliner is one of the makeup products that costs the most to apply it correctly, although the truth is that once you learn it is very simple. Do you want to know how to use the eyeliner well? Keep reading and take note of some tricks to achieve it.
There is no doubt that the eyeliner is one of the most important parts of makeup, as it will give your look the final touch it needs to stand out. With a few professional tricks you can become an expert in the eyeliner.
Tricks to use the eyeliner well
- Zeal : there is a very useful trick that is perfect for beginners or for those who fail to master the eyeliner. Place a strip of heat on the outer tear, following the line of the lower lashes, and so you can make the perfect stroke above.
- Spoon : another trick is that of the spoon, whose handle you can use to guide you in tracing the end of the outline, what we call the corner. With the rounded part you can define both the curvature and the thickness of the path. When you have defined it, fill it to make it perfect.
- Pencil : if you do not master the strokes a lot, use the pencil to draw them correctly and then review with the eyeliner to get the best possible finish, either with a pen or a brush.
- Sense of the stroke : always make the stroke from outside to inside, although it usually tends to do it the other way around. Try to do it from the outside in, or from the middle of the eye out.
- Do not stretch the eye : it is very common that we have the instinct to stretch the eye with the other hand to perform the stroke, but in this way it will never look good since you are deforming the eye.
- Corner : the aim that the eyeliner seeks is to stylize the look or enlarge the eye, depending on its shape and size, so the corner should always go up.
- Retouching : if the stroke has not been perfect for you and you want to touch it up, use a stick with a little cleansing milk or micellar water.