If you do not know how to apply eyeliner properly, you should use pencil liner or something that is more convenient for you. You can also use a stencil or other tool to make your desired shape.
When it comes to makeup, there is no shortage of ideas for us . After all, there are so many styles in the world that you can enjoy trying. But eyeliner is something else.
Although eyeliners come in many different styles, using them for people doing their own makeup is often no less than a challenge .
Eyeliner will help you on it a refreshing burned his face glow can bring. That is why it is so important to apply it carefully. What you look like depends on what it looks like .
If you want to know how to apply eyeliner properly then read further.
1. Which eyeliner suits you more?
Before applying eyeliner, it is very important for you to know which eyeliner is available in the market and which of them will be best for you.
- Pencil: If you do not have much experience of applying eyeliner , then pencil eyeliner is perfect for you . It is usually softer than liquid or gel eyeliners.
- Felt Tip: These eyeliner are like liquid but have ink inside their applicator.
- Liquid: Liquid liners require a lot of accuracy . Their color is dark and the tip is fine.
- Gel: Gel liners are easier to use and are usually available in small bottles with a brush.
2. Hand movements
Most of us have trouble keeping our hands steady , but this should not affect our makeup.
You just have to keep these things in mind:
- Sit in a lighted place so that you can see what you are doing.
- Rest your elbow on a flat surface . This will prevent your hands from moving irregularly.
- While applying eyeliner, hold the finger on your cheek . You will not be moved by doing this.
- Breathe evenly to avoid tremors.
3. Guiding Dots and Eyeliner
If you do not have much experience of applying eyeliner, then you can connect them to each other by making guiding dots on your eyelids .
You can also try to create an outline: it is important that you make them small and keep the eyelids as close as possible .
4. Do not let the skin stretch
Although it may seem easy to apply while applying eyeliner, it completely deteriorates as soon as the hands are removed.
If you can’t stop yourself from doing this, wipe it off with a make-up remover and a clean cloth, or use a character on the damaged area.
5. Tape-assisted Linings
If you find it difficult to make a fine and perfect tip eyeliner due to your playful hands , you can try it:
- Take a tape
- Place it between your eyelids and eyebrows, or at the height of the corner of your eye (see in the picture above).
- Now apply your eyeliner as always.
- Let it dry completely .
- Now carefully remove the tape.
You can also use a lining card or any home made stencil that is no longer useful to you.
6. Deposit the eyeliner
If your eyeliner starts to break or fall , try these remedies:
- Clean his corner carefully.
- Close it tightly.
- Then put it in the freezer.
- In this way, let the eyeliner freeze for at least 20 minutes .
Doing this can bring your eye liner back to normal and protect you from future accidents during makeup.
7. For more attractive eyes
If you want your eyes to draw attention to everyone, then apply eyeliner on the inner line of your eyelid . This will give you a deeper feeling in your eyes, which will bring them more sparkle.
9. Use Mascara in Emergency
If you are in a hurry or you are not getting your eyeliner or it is over, try this:
- Take a thin brush.
- Take out some mascara from the mascara stem .
- Apply it to your eyes just as you would with your eyeliner.
Mascara also has the same color tone as eye liner. Therefore, this minor difference will not go unnoticed .
10. Cat Eye
This is the most loved look of all . Why not? It is a symbol of beauty and sensuality. Also, it can never be out of fashion.
If you want to achieve this look in any condition, then take this step:
- Before starting, make sure that your eyelid is completely dry .
- Shake the eyeliner to break up the particles.
- Create an outline from the wing.
- Check the line before proceeding. If you are not satisfied with the height of the wing, then lift it up a little more.
- Draw a straight line from the wing to the center.
- Fill the middle space.
- Let it dry.
- Repeat the same process with the other eye.
11. While applying eye liner
Whenever you think of applying liner to your eyes, you should have faith in yourself , otherwise it will not look so good after applying.
Do not be disappointed when he does not get it properly on the first try. With a little practice, you will get better and within a short time you will also become an expert .